Instagram

Monday, March 21, 2011

How's your bracket doing?

This Thursday will kick off the second week of the NCAA Tournament and the Sweet 16 round. I like many people set up several brackets. I have 3 on Yahoo!, 1 on CBS Sports, 1 on the 103.7 The Buzz website, and 1 on THV's website(Hoops Frenzy). I feel like I am doing pretty good. In my best bracket I have 9 of the 16 teams picked correctly. My worst bracket is around 5 or 6 of the teams. I tried to change up some of the picks to see what strategy would work in the future. I have never picked the winners by a coin flip or mascot showdown but I know many people who have and some seem to do better than the so called experts. I still have 5 of the Elite 8 picks. My final 4 is still in tact, I have Ohio State, BYU, UCONN, and Kansas as my final 4 with Ohio St. beating Kansas for the title. I just love this time a year when everyone from hardcore sports fans to the person that doesn't even know what color a basketball usually is will fill out a bracket and spend time talking about it.


UPDATED 3-28-11:
My Final Four as I am sure a lot of peoples is a mess. I only got one team right, UCONN and I have them losing in the first round. I would love to know if there was anyone that picked the Final Four correctly. The Final Four are as follows: 3 UCONN, 4 Kentucky, 11 VCU, 8 Butler.

1 comment:

  1. YES I did all of mine by Coin Flip..lol I have learned my lesson and next year will have a better plan!

    ReplyDelete