Instagram

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Arkansas at Ole Miss Prediction



Week 8:
According to EA Sports this is how the game will turn out.
Final Score: Hogs 56  Ole Miss 21
EA Sports Record: 5-2 (2-1)
Hogs Rank after game: 20
Total Offense: 477
Passing Yards: 265
Rushing Yards: 212
Total Yards: 549
Player of the Game: Knile Davis, 10 Car, 61 Yds, 2 TD
Heisman Leader: Ryan Boykin-Ohio Bobcats
My prediction:
Ole Miss has become a guaranteed W on the schedule now. It should be a blowout. Not really much to say about this game other than you hope that no key players get injured.
My score:
Hogs 35 Ole Miss 7
My Record:
7-0
Next Opponent:
Vanderbilt (1-6)(0-4)

*Note: I will update my predictions on some games once the prediction blog series is over to account for recent developments like injuries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment