Instagram

Friday, August 12, 2011

Arkansas vs Texas A&M Prediction



Week 5:
According to EA Sports this is how the game will turn out.
Final Score: Hogs 21 Texas A&M 41
EA Sports Record: 4-1
Hogs Rank after game: 12
Total Offense: 330
Passing Yards: 217
Rushing Yards: 113
Total Yards: 488
Player of the Game: Tyler Wilson 14-26, 217 Yds, 3 TD
Heisman Leader: Denard Robinson- Michigan Wolverines
My prediction:
This is a scary game. Hogs have beaten A&M the last two years since they started playing in the Classic. The Aggies are better this year but so are the Hogs. The defense of the Hogs will be the shining factor in this game as well. I don’t see any way the Aggies score 41 on the Hogs. This will be a battle but I feel the Hogs will pull out a close one in the end.
My score:
Hogs 28 Texas A&M 24
My Record:
5-0
Next Opponent:
#14 Auburn Tigers (3-2)(1-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment