Instagram

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Fantasy Team: D' WareHouse


Its that time of year again. Football season is just a few short weeks away. I have decided to do 4 teams. This is one of those teams. This team is in a 12 team only IDP which is Individual Defensive Players league. Thoughts on how I might do this year based on this team? 


Update (12/20/12): I did horrible in this league. I finished close to the bottom. Only a couple of players managed to last the whole season. This was my worst performance in a fantasy league in a long time. I also changed the team name to @rzrbckmaniac which is my twitter handle. 


DT
DE
LB
CB
S
Cullen Jenkins,
Philadelphia Eagles
Charles Johnson,
Carolina Panthers
DeMarcus Ware,
Dallas Cowboys
Brent Grimes,
Atlanta Falcons
George Wilson,
Buffalo Bills
Vince Wilfork,
New England Patriots
Robert Quinn,
St. Louis Rams
Brian Cushing,
Houston Texans
Jabari Greer,
New Orleans Saints
Roman Harper,
New Orleans Saints
Kevin Williams,
Minnesota Vikings
Dave Ball,
Tennessee Titans
James Harrison,
Pittsburgh Steelers
Chris Houston,
Detroit Lions
Dashon Goldson
San Francisco 49ers
LeMarr Woodley,
Pittsburgh Steelers
Morris Claiborne,
Dallas Cowboys
Lance Briggs,
Chicago Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment