Instagram

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Fantasy Team: Can't Get Rights


Its that time of year again. Football season is just a few short hours away. I have decided to do 4 teams. This is last of those teams. This team is in a 14 team league that uses team defense as well as  IDP which is Individual Defensive Players. Thoughts on how I might do this year based on this team? Suggestions?



Update (12/20/12) : I failed to make the playoffs in this league. I also changed the team name to the Can't Get Rights. I had an up and down season but surged a little to late to end the season. This is a keeper league and not sure who I will keep but My biggest pick up all season was Andrew Luck. 



QB
RB
WR
TE
K
def
Michael
Vick,
Philadelphia Eagles
DeMarco
Murry,
Dallas
Cowboys
Brandon
Marshall,
Chicago
Bears
Brandon
Pettigrew,
Detroit
Lions
Matt
Bryant,
Atlanta
Falcons
San Francisco
49ers
Jake
Locker,
Tennessee
Titans
Doug
Martin,
Tampa Bay
Buccaneers
Mike
Wallace,
Pittsburgh
Steelers
Coby
Fleener,
Indianapolis
Colts

Toby
Gerhart,
Minnesota
Vikings
Greg
Little,
Cleveland
Browns



Dl
DB
LB
Mario
Williams,
Buffalo
Bills
Charles Woodson,
Green Bay
Packers
Cameron
Wake,
Miami
Dolphins
Jabaal
Sheard,
Cleveland
Browns
Tramon
Williams,
Green Bay
Packers
Luke
Kuechly,
Carolina
Panthers
Trent
Cole,
Philadelphia
Eagles
Alterraun
Verner,
Tennessee
Titans
Elvis
Dumervil,
Denver
Broncos
Cliff
Avril,
Detroit
Lions


1 comment: